Thursday, January 15, 2009

Canned AND Frozen

I want to have meals-in-minutes, just like omnivores, so I was elated when I found Amy's products. All their products are vegaterian, but they do offer a huge selection of vegan products too.

Typically I like to blog about specific products, but everything I've tried, whether is was a canned soup or a frozen meal, I've LOVED them all. I was actually browsing the site before posting this and have actually found some of my favorite (before I was vegan) meals in vegan form!

One of my all-time favorites was an Indian dish, Mattar Paneer.
Amy's has their own version.

And my second (before I was vegan) favorite was Shepard's Pie. Now I can revisit that old favorite!


I urge you to find one of your favorites made by Amy's. And if you have tried them before, please share your review! Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that of the frozen prepared meals out there, I enjoy and trust Amy's to have acceptable ingredients and delicious flavors wrapped up in the convenience of a frozen dinner. I like to keep a couple in the freezer for nights when our schedules don't coincide for dinner.

We also really like Amy's organic and dairy-free frozen pizzas!

Elizabeth Yarnell, author
Glorious One-Pot Meals

BoikMommy said...

I'll definately have to try the dairy-free pizza!

I too usually have a few in the freezer. I find that it's even easier & cheaper than ordering takeout & so delicious! :)