Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I don't even miss ice cream!

WOW! I found the yummiest ice cream alternative ever: Purely Decadent Dairy Free Turtle Trails.



I have had so many yummy products from Turtle Mountain and they did not fail me with their "ice cream." My pint did not last long, because I shared a bite with each of my 4 kids. After they had a taste (just as I did), they wanted more! I loved the texture and unlike real ice cream, I didn't have a full, had too much feeling.

I will DEFINATELY purchasing more! If you've tried Purely Decadent desserts or any other Turtle Mountain Products, please leave a review or comment, thanks!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I will look for this. I LOVE the dairy in Ice Cream but it just does not love me. Can't wait to try this!

Unknown said...

Thanks for following!

The Parks and Recreation community is growing. Join the discussion at knopeknows.com!

Best,
Eric
Creator, knopeknows.com