Monday, November 16, 2009

Hello!

Wow! It has been too long. I'm so happy to be blogging again.

This post is a review from my children. They have all fallen in love with 8th Continent Soymilk. We specifically buy 8th Continent Complete, which has increased Omega-3 DHA, fiber and calcium.



My 10 year old says, "It's great!"

My 6 year old says, "It's really yummy!"

My 4 year old simply says, "Good!"

And finally my 2 year old says, "Mommy." Hmmm... not the review I thought I would get, but she's only 2, so I guess that will have to do! Hehe.

My kids drink this milk more than any beverage we have or have had in our home. We can't seem to have enought of it instock. I give 8th Continent Soymilk and A+. Any company that can get my kids to drink something so good for them is great to me!

If you've tried 8th Continent Soymilk or any other soymilk, please leave a review or comment. Thanks!

2 comments:

SHSCOACH said...

As a former paid Track coach at Streator High School (you've probably never heard of it)and still volunteer coach, I was wondering about the various vegan choices for on the way home from a late night meet? The bus passes places that I think about trying. There's this restraunt called "Wendy's" Maybe it has some choices? Sounds like a nice enough girl, maybe her restraunt is vegan only...

Any thoughts/memories on my delema would be most appreciated.

Sincerely,

Doug Harris
Track Coach
Meat Eater

BoikMommy said...

Thank you for your interest in the vegan lifestyle. As a former Track Star for Streator High Shool Track Star, I find it very important that I stay healthy and fit (it hasn't been as easy as when I was that hurdling fiend). I've decided to take health cues from well known Vegans like Track & Field expert Carl Lewis and famous musicians like Paul McCartney & Prince.

Late night fast food does have some vegan choices and I still do eat at Wendy's but not as much as I did before my choice to "Go Veg." A few examples of vegan choices are fries (with extreme amounts of ketchup), salad (sans meat & cheese) with oil based dressing, baked potato with jalapenos & various sodas. There maybe more. The best site to check what your options are at Wendy's and other fast food restaurants is http://www.veganeatingout.com

I am lucky that the Phoenix area does offer vegan restaurants. I'm not sure what Central & Northern Illinois offers. :)

Thank you for your inquiry. I hope this helps with your travels.

Cordially,

Amber Boik (Vickers)