Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm on a beverage kick...

Okay, I know I've already told you about one of my favorite beverages not that long ago, but while shopping a couple of days ago, my husband and I discovered Rice Dream Supreme. They are "gourmet" milk alternatives. My husband grabbed Rice Dream Supreme Chocolate Chai and I grabbed Rice Dream Supreme Vanilla Hazelnut.


They didn't last long, because even our children loved them. My oldest daughter said that the Chocolate Chai tastes like gingerbread. To me, the Vanilla Hazelnut tastes like vanilla ice cream! So yummy!!!

I will try and get to solid foods in the next few posts, but the world of milk alternatives is amazing to me. I have found and seen so many interesting non-dairy beverages. They are definately worth the try!

To find Rice Dream products at a store near you, click here.

If you have tried any of these or any other non-dairy milk alternative, please feel free to review it in the comments! Thank you!

No comments: