Sunday, November 30, 2008

Recipes...

Well, I'm not going to review anything today, but I am going to let you know that I've found that I have been creating my own recipes that are pretty great. So I think I may start taking pictures as I cook or after I cook and post some of my own personal creations that (just like all the other stuff I post) I wish I would have thought of BEFORE I was vegan!

Last night I discovered deep fried tofu... I made my own marinade and dry batter. My picky child could not get enough of them! He said he wanted to take them to school to show his friends so he could blow their minds, LOL!

I will post the recipe after I make it again, so I can show off how yummy it looks. I will definately making more of it soon, so it may even be my next post.

Thanks you!

No comments: