Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Quick meal...

One of my favorite quick meals are Boco Chik'n Patties.



My 4 kids love them, which is saying a lot because my two sons are picky! We also love the Spicy Chik'n Patties, they aren't too spicy, perfect for those of you that want just a hint of spice.

Boco offers a pretty great selection of vegan products: Chili entree, Vegan Burger, Chik'n Nuggets, Chik'n Patties, Spicy Chik'n Patties, and Ground Crumbles.

If you've tried any Boco products. Please share your review or any creative uses for them.

4 comments:

GeekMommy said...

I've been practically living on the Chik'n sandwiches they came out with since I first had one out in San Francisco in July...

I keep finding deals on them - we found one one time that was 10 for $20 - so I ended up buying all the ones in the store and putting them in my freezer. $1 a shot for those things and I was in heaven! :)

BoikMommy said...

AHHH! I have to look for the deals... we will be filling up our deep freezer if we can find a deal like that! :)

Anonymous said...

Love these! Thank goodness for all of the TVP products available now.

Connie

Anonymous said...

Back in the day, when my kids were little..., there were no easy frozen vegan or natural foods alternatives. So it is a wonderful world we are living in now for healthy meals in a snap. My only issue is the sodium content in the pre-packaged foods. For example: 290 mg/sodium per serving of Boca burger? That's alot for the lil ones, it's alot for me too.